eSIM FOR BUSINESS
Seize the digital revolution of our instant connectivity platform
Benefit from a 1-year free trial of our eSIM Instant-Connectivity Platform experience.
This offer includes:
- Proof of concept
- No hosting
- No commitment
- No set-up fees
Our team of experts guarantees complete technical support during this period in addition to a high level of security proven by our GSMA’s Security Accreditation Scheme for Subscription Management (SAS-SM) for our UK-based data center and a smooth integration within the Operator’s network.
Consumer eSIM platform
The only eSIM platform you need
With a growing number of people using eSIM devices, Mobile operators are keen on adopting a cloud-based platform to meet the market increasing standards and requirements. With Monty Mobile’s Instant Connectivity platform, MNOs can embark on a superior digital journey where subscribers can acquire an eSIM profile by accessing either the MNO’s web portal or self-care mobile application. They can also pay online and receive the eSIM QR code by email or even get the profile via the app, thus ensuring eSIM activation without the hassle of QR code scanning.
Seize the features of instant connectivity:
- Track the status of every profile, and retrieve information on user cases related to any eSIM profile with timestamps, status, and other information
- Display public eSIM QR codes in high traffic areas, such as airports and events, for fast subscription and a seamless customer journey
- Get insights about the device brand
- Benefit from the eKYC process to align with the regulations related to online customer journeys
- Experience a fully digitized customer journey and eSIM support via mobile carrier application
- Use the Multi-tenancy feature where MNOs can create sub-tenants for organizations and enterprises
- Benefit from “Blacklisting Management API” to restrict specific eSIM supported devices from downloading a profile
As a Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) solution, providing over-the-air update capabilities, our eSIM platform:
- Enables secure download and subscription management on all consumer devices equipped with GSMA compliant eUICC
- Allows operators to have a range of new and enhanced mobile-connected devices and provides subscribers with a more convenient and fully automated device setup
- Provides a complete eSIM ecosystem that covers the entitlements, digital journeys, and eKYC process, for a smooth eSIM activation process
Your IoT journey starts here
The number of connected devices is increasing rapidly and according to the GSMA intelligence, more than 25.2 billion connections are estimated to be established by 2025.
Monty Mobile M2M Platform is designed to handle up to 10 billion industrial eSIM devices while allowing to manage subscriptions securely. MNOs can track and optimize performance, gather data, find new insights, and spot new possibilities.
Our complete solution enables operators to connect and manage devices instantly on M2M /IoT devices across the globe. In addition, it helps gain total visibility and control over local devices.
eSIM connectivity for operators & manufacturers
Monty Mobile’s M2M platform can be fully integrated with your business and operational systems. It enables you to integrate cellular mobile connectivity into any eSIM supported device, allowing you to support the broadest range of sensors for your applications, hence providing an optimal value to your customers.
It also comes with standardized Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) for just about any feature set, supported by a robust secure routing system and bootstrap connection.
Simplify your supply chain by connecting your IoT devices anywhere in the world, the moment they are switched on.
Devices are immediately connected to an operator’s network from the moment they are turned on, which helps reduce the devices’ reliance on Wi-Fi.
We also offer a full-fledged solution connecting operators and manufacturers while allowing them to securely maintain subscribers’ IDs, handle interconnection and business agreements with different providers, and manage the entire lifecycle, all aiming to generate further revenues.