eSIM FOR BUSINESS
Seize the digital revolution with our Instant-Connectivity platform
Benefit from a 1-year free trial and enjoy our eSIM Instant-Connectivity platform experience.
This offer includes:
- Proof of concept
- No hosting
- No commitment
- No setup fees
Our team of experts provides technical support during this period guaranteeing a smooth integration within the operator’s network, in addition to a high level of security proved by our GSMA’s Security Accreditation Scheme for Subscription Management (SAS-SM) for our UK-based data center.
Monty Mobile’s Instant-Connectivity platform
The only eSIM platform you need!
With a growing number of people using eSIM devices, mobile operators are keen on adopting a cloud-based platform to meet the increasing standards and requirements. With Monty Mobile’s Instant-Connectivity platform, MNOs can embark their subscribers on a superior digital journey allowing them to acquire an eSIM profile by accessing either the MNO’s web portal or self-care mobile application. They can also pay online and receive the eSIM QR code by email or even get the profile via the app, thus ensuring eSIM activation without the hassle of QR code scanning.
Seize the features of instant connectivity:
- Track the status of every profile, and retrieve information on user cases related to any eSIM profile with timestamps, status, and other information
- Display public eSIM QR codes in high traffic areas, such as airports and events, for fast subscription and a seamless customer journey
- Get insights about the device brand
- Benefit from the eKYC process to align with the regulations related to online customer journeys
- Experience a fully digitized customer journey and eSIM support via mobile carrier application
- Use the Multi-tenancy feature where MNOs can create sub-tenants for organizations and enterprises
- Benefit from “Blacklisting Management API” to restrict specific eSIM supported devices from downloading a profile
Let’s talk M2M…MACHINE TO MACHINE
Your IoT journey starts here
Technology is redefining the concept of connected living, moving away from basic mobility solutions to hyper-connectivity thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT).
Monty Mobile prompts you to seize complete control, by fully integrating its M2M platform with your business and operational systems. Our M2M Platform is designed to handle up to 10 billion industrial eSIM devices while allowing to manage subscriptions securely.
MNOs can track and optimize performance, gather data, find new insights, and spot new possibilities. Our complete solution also enables operators to connect and manage devices instantly on M2M /IoT devices across the globe helping them gain total visibility.
Monty Mobile’s eSIM Provisioning Platform at Your Service
Monty Mobile’s M2M Platform also includes standardized Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) for nearly any feature set.
As a Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) solution, providing over-the-air update capabilities, our eSIM platform:
- allows secure download and subscription management on all consumer devices equipped with GSMA compliant eUICC
- enables operators to have a range of new and enhanced mobile-connected devices and provides subscribers with a more convenient and fully automated device setup
- provides a complete eSIM ecosystem covering the entitlements, digital journeys, and eKYC process, for a smooth eSIM activation process.
eSIM connectivity for operators & manufacturers
Monty Mobile’s M2M platform can be fully integrated with your business and operational systems. It enables you to integrate cellular mobile connectivity into any eSIM supported device, allowing you to support the broadest range of sensors for your applications, hence providing an optimal value to your customers.
Simplify your supply chain!
Connect your IoT devices anywhere in the world from the moment they are turned on.
Monty Mobile provides a full-fledged solution connecting operators and manufacturers while allowing them to securely maintain subscribers’ IDs, handle interconnection and business agreements with different providers, and manage the entire lifecycle, all aiming to generate further revenues